BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE - BOOK NOW - PAY LATER
Travellers Autobarn recognizes that booking a holiday these days can be difficult. Due to many uncertainties we are offering flexibilities around payments, cancellation and changing bookings! As such we have introduced BOOK NOW - PAY LATER - for peace of mind. For more info visit:
Our Auckland & Christchurch branches are offering zero contact pick-up & drop-offs 24/7; there is no need to interact with any of our staff members. Every customers has the option to do their check-in online as well as sign the rental agreement online; our friendly reservations team will contact you to arrange payment prior to pick-ups as well as instructions on how to receive your keys & vehicles. For more information about contactless pick-ups & drop-offs click here or contact our central reservations team today for more info...
HEALTH & HYGIENE MEASURES AT TRAVELLERS AUTOBARN
Our focus is to ensure we meet your needs while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our communities safe.
- We have installed additional disinfectant dispensers & greatly increased the frequency of cleaning in public areas
- We are thoroughly cleaning ALL surfaces with specific focus on steering wheels, door handles, mirrors, gear knobs, seat belts, stoves, fridges for each rental
- We are using appropriate disinfectant when performing cleaning duties.
- Our employees are required to avoid shaking hands
- We have updated our laundry & cleaning policy when it comes to bedding, towels as well as cutlery.
- Our employees have been intensively trained in various internal and external measures, such as:
- Regular hand washing & hand disinfection
- Observe the cough and sneeze etiquette (only in the crook of your arm, dispose of handkerchief after single use)
- In case of flu-like symptoms, our employees stay at home and inform the employer immediately
- Any employee returning from overseas will be self-isolated for 14 days
COVID READY BADGE
Travellers Autobarn has received the Covid Ready Badge! The business is operating in line with the the NCCC COVIDsafe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines and is valid for 12 month.